Calling all Engineering and Technology Students...
The Edge Engineering Award application deadline has been extended!
Due to a fantastic response and to avoid dissapointment, Edge has extended the deadline to submit your entry for a chance to win £3,000 cash!
Are you an engineering or technology student seeking future employment within one of the following sectors?
Well here's your chance to meet 100 employers from the industry at the EDGE ENGINEERING AWARD CEREMONY 2014. Furthermore...£3,000 is up for grabs!!!
If your looking for future employment, summer work placements or simply a £3,000 cash prize.
The Edge Engineering Award 2014
300 of the most talented, dynamic and innovative engineering students across the UK will be selected from all applicants. The selected students will assemble in the presence of 100 of the most innovative High Performance Technology companies across the region.
The winner of the AWARD will be selected by a collection of Independant judges to be announced soon and the £3,000 will be awarded on the night of the event.
The EDGE ENGINEERING AWARD CEREMONY will take place in July 2014 at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel in Northampton. All attendees will receive a three course meal and entertainment.
All ticket proceeds will be donated to AGE UK Northamptonshire charity. Finalists will be expected to arrange their own transportation.
Get noticed today and win £3,000!
Terms & Conditions
- In order to apply for this award, applicants must currently be studying at one of our 50 partnership Universities.
- All applicants will automatically be included on our candidate database and we will contact you whenever suitable opportunities are available.
- All applicants will be shortlisted in order to select 300 finalists to attend the EDGE award ceremony.
- All finalists will be offered a ticket for the event and all ticket proceeds will go to AGE UK Northamptonshire.
- All shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly with further information about award ceremony, fees, tickets and transportation.